Sunday, May 6, 2007

Phoenix is Rising in Worcester again!!

Hello to all!
I'd like to officially announce that my husband Gryphon, my son Logan, and I will be returning to Central Massachusetts by June of 2007. I will unfortunately have to leave behind my wonderful students at the Oracle Chamber in Salem, but will be teaching again in Worcester beginning in June - most likely at the Zen Training Center on Water Street. Available classes will be Tribal improvisation, Gothic fusion bellydance, and Beginner bellydance.

Days and times will be posted at a later date!

Please check back for more information, or email me if you would like to participate in a class!

2 comments:

Joanna Scaparotti said...

Woot! This looks great. I recommend you include linkbacks to your website! :)

blackwidow said...

i take classes with phoenix and its lots of fun,great place to meet new people and the style of dance is great. so if you just whanna get out,meet new people and have fun this is the classes to take. i look forword to taking more classes with her.

thank you
the black widow